BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 23 July 2010

It's a scary world....

Meant to be going to a party tonight, my mates housewarming/birthday celebrations. Going to be quite a few people I don't know plus I've spent the last few days (as I have already said) hearing stuff. This usually gets worse when I'm stressed and rather unfortunately, people stress me out. So, valium, my sweet friend, do your thing!!!!!

Feeling generally stressed and depressed today and not sure whether forcing myself to go out in this instance is a good thing or a bad thing. I'm sure there are arguments for both.

I'm going to put my heels on and venture out. It's a scary world out there when it's a scary world in here (points to head)!

Love and Best Wishes
Stace
x

Zodiac - 7.5/10 Half Decent thriller - but don't expect the brilliance of Se7en or Fight Club

0 comments: