BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Poem For Matt

Whether you wish to call it fate or chance or destiny,
I believe that you and I were clearly meant to be,
All those moments in my life that I don't handle well,
You are there to pick me up and guide me through that hell.
And so in turn when you are weak I am there for you,
Doing everything I can that you yourself can't do.
But it is when both you and I, are on form that we,
Combine in a fusion of this perfect chemistry.
I'd always thought a soul mate a fictive beast of myth,
Though as you are mine, I'm wrong and so my vows herewith;
From this day on I vow when distance comes between us,
Straightway to you I'll turn when I'm in need of solace.
I'll be the one that you need to keep you free from harm,
To cultivate your dreams and to be your good luck charm,
There are many things that I would like to promise now,
But I cannot find the words, can't figure out just how.
And so in brief, I will sum up what this verse explores,
I love you more and more each day and am, as always, yours.

0 comments: